Please enjoy this drone movie. Choose HD in settings for best quality.
Options for high level photography include Telescopic Masts and UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems)
Masts can be vehicle mounted or free-standing and extend to 26m high with a remote controlled pan and tilt camera system on top. Permits may need to be obtained for use within cities.
Unmanned Aerial Systems are aircraft controlled remotely by an operator from the ground. Other descriptions are:
- UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
- UA (Unmanned Aircraft)
- SUA (Small Unmanned Aircraft – less than 20kg)
- SUSA (Small Unmanned Surveillance Aircraft)
- ROVA (Remotely Operated Vehicle)
- RPA (Remotely Piloted Aircraft)
They are subject to Rules of the Air governed by the CAA. The most significant are that, without permission from the CAA they must not be flown:
- over or within 150m of any congested area
- over or within 150m of an assembly of over 1000 persons
- within 50m of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft
- within 50m of any person (unless within 30m on landing)
- over 400′ high (121m)
- out of sight
Cost will depend on the type of camera required and therefore the payload and aircraft needed. Please email for a quote.